Welcome to the Saint Paul Federation of Teachers!
From the beginning, the Saint Paul Federation of Teachers has worked, and will continue to work, for better schools for children and for better working conditions for all members. Many of the problems that face the public schools and staff are continuing problems. Members must forever be on the alert to protect what they have and solve new problems as they arise.
If you are a member looking for information or interested in serving on our Communications Team, please contact the SPFT Office at 651.222.7303.
An Equitable Society for Our Students
On July 19, 2016, the Saint Paul Federation of Teachers, along with the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers, and Neighborhoods Organizing for Change (NOC) led a march and rally that drew over 1,000 people to...continue reading
Recent News & Updates
- Professional Day of Learning #2 (2/22/2017)
- Apply to be a PAR Consulting Teacher (2/16/2017)
- Professional Development Updates (2/15/2017)
- Apply to Attend 2017 AFT TEACH (2/14/2017)
- Call for Elections: SPFT Executive Board and St Paul Regional Labor Federation (2/14/2017)
- Support the Expansion of Linwood Monroe Arts Plus (2/13/2017)