Welcome to the Saint Paul Federation of Teachers!
From the beginning, the Saint Paul Federation of Teachers has worked, and will continue to work, for better schools for children and for better working conditions for all members. Many of the problems that face the public schools and staff are continuing problems. Members must forever be on the alert to protect what they have and solve new problems as they arise.
If you are a member looking for information or interested in serving on our Communications Team, please contact the SPFT Office at 651.222.7303.
Effective August 10, our new address will be: 23 Empire Drive, Ste. N100, St. Paul, MN 55103. Our phone number will remain the same, 651.222.7303.
Recent News & Updates
- SPFT endorsed candidates file for election! (7/28/2015)
- SPFT & East Side Freedom Library Summer Book Group to Examine Impact of Race and Economics on Education (6/6/2015)
- SPFT President statement on school climate (6/3/2015)
- CTUL retail workers need our support (5/27/2015)
- Upcoming Joint Caucus for Change/SPFT Events (5/20/2015)
- Support Governor Dayton’s Ed. Finance Bill Veto (5/19/2015)