Welcome to the Saint Paul Federation of Teachers!
From the beginning, the Saint Paul Federation of Teachers has worked, and will continue to work, for better schools for children and for better working conditions for all members. Many of the problems that face the public schools and staff are continuing problems. Members must forever be on the alert to protect what they have and solve new problems as they arise.
If you are a member looking for information or interested in serving on our Communications Team, please contact the SPFT Office at 651.222.7303.
Recent News & Updates
- Celebration for the Schools St. Paul Students Deserve (3/12/2014)
- Educational Assistants reach a tentative agreement (3/10/2014)
- Saint Paul Federation of Teachers Ratifies Agreement for New Contract (3/5/2014)
- Celebrate a Veteran Invite from Senator Al Franken (3/4/2014)
- Highlights of our teacher contract settlement (2/25/2014)
- A tentative agreement has been reached! (2/21/2014)