Welcome to the Saint Paul Federation of Teachers!
From the beginning, the Saint Paul Federation of Teachers has worked, and will continue to work, for better schools for children and for better working conditions for all members. Many of the problems that face the public schools and staff are continuing problems. Members must forever be on the alert to protect what they have and solve new problems as they arise.
If you are a member looking for information or interested in serving on our Communications Team, please contact the SPFT Office at 651.222.7303.
Recent News & Updates
- SPFT delivers 4000 signatures; Class size discussed (11/25/2013)
- Teachers have second mediation session (11/11/2013)
- SPFT proposes less testing (11/5/2013)
- SPFT presents on class size (10/28/2013)
- Teachers participate in first state mediation session (10/28/2013)
- City-Wide Door Knock Succeeds in Spreading Our Message (10/4/2013)