Welcome to the Saint Paul Federation of Teachers!
From the beginning, the Saint Paul Federation of Teachers has worked, and will continue to work, for better schools for children and for better working conditions for all members. Many of the problems that face the public schools and staff are continuing problems. Members must forever be on the alert to protect what they have and solve new problems as they arise.
If you are a member looking for information or interested in serving on our Communications Team, please contact the SPFT Office at 651.222.7303.
Teaching and Inquiring about Greed, Equity, and Racism
As we seek to ensure every St. Paul child has access to high quality public education, we are constantly confronting cuts to our schools, district budget shortfalls, and inadequate funding support” before continuing on to link to the same page.
Recent News & Updates
- SPFT Executive Board and Officer Elections (3/28/2017)
- Political Candidate Endorsement Information (3/27/2017)
- Support Central High School’s Auto Shop (3/23/2017)
- Summer Restorative Practices PD Opportunities (3/22/2017)
- Professional Development Updates (3/21/2017)
- Community Restorative Circle – 3/18 (3/16/2017)