News & Events
- Educating members on SPFT priorities,
- Identifying member concerns,
- Signing up for full membership (where applicable),
- Joining SPFT committee on political education (COPE), and
- Asking current members to recommit and sign new SPFT member cards.
Our Political Organizer, Lynne Bolton, will be leading this canvassing work. This program is slated to begin June 19, and will run for ten weeks. Previous organizing experience is NOT required. Currently SPFT members are strongly encouraged to apply.
You can find the job application here. Contact Lynne Bolton (email@example.com) if you have any questions and to apply.