Teaching and Learning Center
SPFT Collaborative Program
The Saint Paul Federation of Teachers is dedicated to providing high quality, research-based, professional development for its members.
SPFT’s professional development program is a union-sponsored, professional development program that puts proven research-based strategies into the hands of educators. Its potential to change teaching and learning is unlimited.
SPFT and St. Paul Public Schools are pleased to offer the following courses to St. Paul educators. All enrollment is done online through the SPPS, PDExpress system. Visit the SPPS website at https://pdexpress.spps.org/ to register for these courses. You will need a user name and password.
For more information, contact Rebecca Wade at 651.260.4107 or email@example.com
* Foundations of Effective Teaching I
* Foundations of Effective Teaching II
* Thinking Math K-2: Early Grades
* Thinking Math 3-5: Intermediate Grades
* Thinking Math 6-8: A Journey to Algebra
* Beginning Reading Instruction
* Reading Comprehension Instruction
* Managing Behavior in School Communities, Managing Behavior in School Communities Part 2 or Managing Student Behavior for Support Staff
* School, Family and Community: Partnerships That Support Student Learning
* Instructional Strategies That Work
* Making Data and Classroom Assessments Work for You
* English Language Learners: Module 1, Module 2, Module 3 & Module 4